Perfil del Candidato:
On behalf of JLL, Ciklum is looking for a Lead Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to build a new development team that will have a DevOps approach to work on digital initiatives that will help them move forward to their 2020 vision.
JLL (www.jll.com) is a financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate services and investment management. We have more than 58,000 people in more than 1,000 locations in 70 countries serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. They attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust.
- 7+ years of hands on experience in software development and delivery;
- Proven track record of successfully delivering software in a commercial environment;
- Ability to fully test and debug applications at all levels;
- Worked previously in an agile environment – Scrum preferred;
- Strong C# ASP.NET/MVC hands on skills;
- Entity Framework, SQL Server;
- Azure PaaS, Storage, Azure SQL Data, Document DB;
- Experience of leading developers following an agile methodology;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Understanding of DevOps practices.
· Ability to manage and motivate a team and have the technical credibility to influence the wider technical community;
· Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager;
· Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
· Being innovative in his/her work;
· Documenting own code and general functionality.
Datos del Puesto:
- Perform coding on more complex problem, mapping, workflows and unit testing including the facilitation of code reviews;
- Translates business requirements into functional / technical specifications; oversees implementation of these specifications;
- Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs;
- Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to project manager any risks or issues associated with the development activities;
- Assist Project manager with the estimation of technical timelines and allocation of the technical resources to specific task;
- Provide planning, estimation, scheduling, prioritization and coordination of technical activities related to system development;
- Provides mentoring and training to junior staff;
- Responsible for helping build, lead and retain an in-house multi-disciplined team based on Microsoft technologies;
- Managing the full stack development team ensuring appropriate training, support and personal development;
- Able to set up Agile development teams and ensure appropriate monitoring and reporting is available on progress;
- Applying architectural and engineering concepts to implement solutions that meet business requirements, considering scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility, availability and manageability;
- Identify the technologies to employ and take responsibility for the delivery of software solutions.
What’s in it for you?
· Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
· Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
· Competitive salary;
· State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!