On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the Malaga team a on full-time basis.
To support our development teams in Malaga, we are looking for Senior Java Developer who are very experienced and passionate about software development, who love to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high quality standards.
As a Java Developer you will work in one of multi-disciplinary Core team implementing new and improving the existing functionality of the gambling platform. You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within your team and between teams. You will be also responsible for reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers.
• You plan, develop and improve the gambling platform with a very high degree of ownership; (“you built it, you run it”) on a continuous delivery basis;
• You design and implement interfaces to other high availability systems;
• You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks;
• You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders;
• You support junior developers;
• You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process.
• Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team;
• In-depth practical experience with OOP, design patterns, Java EE 7 (CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), databases (NoSQL) and data structures (4-5 years);
• Excellent understanding of complex software architecture;
• Familiar with cloud technologies like Kubernetes, Docker;
• Experience in developing self-contained services is a plus;
• Profound experience with tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, git, Maven;
• Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery;
• High quality standards;
• Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability;
• Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams;
• Good English skills are a must;
• A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable.
What´s in it for you?
• A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals;
• An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect;
• State of the Art technology environment and Continuous Delivery process;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Continuous learning based on a training & development program;
• Competitive salary.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado