UK based company with offices in London and Barcelona is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join its growing team.
Services: Digital Strategy & Transformation, Digital Portfolio Management, Product & Service Development. Ecosystem: Web, Mobile, AR/VR, Cloud & DevOps, IoT, UX/Design, AI, Enterprise, Consumer Experience, Quality Control, Data & Analytics¡
- Design and build new digital products
- Plan and execute digital transformation programmes
- Build, scale, and maximise the performance of digital teams
As a Java Senior Developer you will design and develop software solutions using different Java applications and web technologies, contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
We adopted agile methodologies, working in self-managed scrum teams and collaborating closely with our Clients.
You will get to work alongside highly motivated and technically gifted colleagues allowing you to expand your skill-set whilst also imparting your knowledge to the wider team.
- +5 years of experience as developer
- Java and Angular Libraries
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools: Jenkins
- Automated testing tools that you want us to use: JUnit, Mockito,
- Collaboration and Communication tools: Confluence, Slack & Jira.
- Best practices
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Team Player
- Self Motivated
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proactive approach to communicate with clients and anticipate issues
- High impact and entrepreneurial personality
- Solid understanding of fintech industry or payments (nice to have)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home friendly policy
- Health Insurance
- Discretionary bonuses
- Join a high standard engineering team
- Offices in prime locations, great amenities and perks (Barcelona: Poblenou, London:
- Goal oriented approach
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado