Our client is a famous multinational company specialised in the food processing industry. They count with more than 50.000 employees worldwide and they operates globally. It is one of the top 500 enterprises chosen by US´s Fortune Magazine.
They are currently centralising EMEA IT Operations in Barcelona.
Our client is urgently looking for an experienced Senior IT Service Manager in order to manage Finance applications like SAP BPC and SunSystems (Infor).
As a Service Manager, you are responsible for developing and delivering one or more key End-to-End Solutions in the Finance area.
Accountable for designing, building and enhancing the service, as well as for service delivery and support, leveraging your own organisation end to end and the matrix IT organisation like infrastructure, security and operations.
You will manage a team of 4 Solution Specialists (1 in Barcelona and 3 abroad).
- Ensure that team members follow all operational procedures and processes.
- Manage to resolution all major or high priority incidents.
- Responsible for continuous improvement & problem management initiatives to reduce recurrent issues.
- Ensure the knowledge base and other documentation is kept up to date.
- SLA´s Management (Vendor Management)
- Business Relationship Management
- People Management (Solution Specialists)
You will work with business unit or functional leadership to understand the business outcomes of the service, but also with architects, and external service providers to understand the underlying technologies. In this role, you will typically be using business relationship and portfolio management practices to align road map, innovation pipeline with set of functional or business managers (like head of HR, head of risk, head of compliance).
- Desired Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- At least 7-year working experience in large and complex organizations.
- At least 3-year proven experience in a similar role.
- Previous hands-on in support/development role.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes across various technology areas.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
Location: center of Barcelona
Type of contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
If you consider that your profile could matches with our client´s requirements, feel free to send me your updated CV in English.
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado