Our global multinational Client is now looking to hire its Senior IT Security Analyst to join them on a permanent basis for an internal position in Barcelona.
You will contribute to run a Security Operation as well as manage on-going security operations management and assist in expanding IT security capabilities in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Reporting to the CISO, you will focus on three main parts: Security Operation Centre team member expertise, product management of IT security solutions, IT security design and implementation following best practices and company policies.
Security Operation Center
- Being part of the SOC team, performing triage and investigation of events.
- Develop incident handling skills by specialising in several operating systems, network, incident detection, forensic & response
- Provide expert in-depth knowledge in collecting, analysing, and escalating security events; responding to computer security incidents
- Assist during technical investigations, forensic (e.g. malware analysis)
- Manage Incident Response and Support related knowledge (e.g. related to security vulnerabilities and incident handling)
- Manage a set of solutions deployed (contact with the vendors, organise upgrades, inform the stakeholders, ensure the solution is used efficiently, etc)
Promote Information Security
- Provide expertise during design/implementation phases of technical projects
- Provide input and visibility into emerging application security technologies, deployment strategies and other security protocols to ensure awareness within the organisation
- Validate any project proposal to ensure security best practices and policies are applied and propose if necessary solutions to reach an acceptable level of security.
- Assist in managing security technologies (IDS/IPS, endpoint protection, threat
- Assist in defining application security policies and guidelines and lead implementation
within a cross-functional team
- Identifying information security problems and challenges, researching and developing
technical solutions to rectify them
- Ensure compliance to actual framework of already implemented and coming solutions
- Use formal project management skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Cybersecurity, etc
- 7-10 year´s experience, with information security (IT infrastructure concept and architecture, network, operating systems and middleware technologies)
- Lead/management skills
- Experience in managing support and incident management
- Thorough understanding of cyber security operations, event monitoring, and SIEM tools
- Strong experience od network security (F5, Check Point, McAfee, Palo Alto, Alien Vault)
- Experience with virtualization or cloud technologies (Office 365, AWS)
- Good knowledge of open source security solutions (Suricata, Security Onion)
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP, or OSCP a plus
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, SANS a plus
- Fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Passion about information security
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado