Edelway is an IT Swiss Business Service Consultancy with over 200 consultants in Europe. Our global end client is now looking to hire a Senior IT Project Manager to join their team in Barcelona city on a permanent basis.
Mission: Oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Language: Fluent in English with excellent communications skillsResponsibilities:
• Plan the project: Define the scope, deliverables and schedule of the project in collaboration with senior management, determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to deliver the project
• Manage project staff: recruitment process, interview and select staff.
• Implement the project: Execute the project according to the project plan, ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
• Control the project: Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures, Monitor cash flow projections. Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date and prepare financial reports and supporting documentation
• Evaluate the project: Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
• 5+ years of comprehensive project management experience
• Knowledge of project management and tools
• Certification in PMP or Prince2
• Experience managing IT project
• Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.