* Experience of around 4+ years with iOS development
* You have excellent understanding of: Swift, Objectiv-C, the iOS platform, Xcode, REST web services, Git
* Solid knowledge of Architectures (e.g. Viper), Jenkins/Travis and Jira, knowing cryptography and/or oAuth2 is a plus
* You are open for modern development approaches like CI/CD, unit/integration testing
* You are self-organized and strive for performance, you like to take ownership and responsibility over your work and are a great team player
* You are fluent in written and spoken English
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer for a non-profit German organization that has recently arrived to Barcelona. Create a positive impact to the world using the latest technologies!
Non-profit organization that wants to have a positive impact on people´s health through the power of ethical, meaningful and secure human data science. We provide a user-centered infrastructure for integrated healthcare and we are working with some of the leading thinkers of Global Health. New offices in the centre of Barcelona.
Our aim is to improve personalized healthcare and patients control over their own information. Store, share and access your healthcare data in a safe and simple way. In order to identify, develop and implement various cross-functional use-cases in between technology, big data and medicine we are looking for colleagues for our new Mobile team in Barcelona.
* Take responsibility over the entire development cycle of our iOS mobile app and make sure we deliver a great product
* Introduce and maintain modern development processes to guarantee the high quality of our app
* Develop, test, and review code as well be involved in discussing about software design, architecture, features and design
* Work together with the team in an agile and flexible environment (e.g. with SCRUM)
* Stay up-to-date on developments within the iOS platform and mobile app community, on top of this you will be mentoring junior members of the team
* Benefit from a huge international network of experts in various areas of Digital Health
* Be part of a next-generation, secure and open platform for digital health data
* Work for a non-profit project that will influence peoples health
* Enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible work schedule
* New offices in the centre of Barcelona
* Travel to our headquarter in Berlin two to four times a year and work from there
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.