Perfil del Candidato:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Cybersecurity, etc.
- 5-10 years of experience, with broad background information security and systems architecture in an industrial environment
- Experience with IT security related to SCADA, MES, Simatic or Industrial IT , firewalls, etc
- Experience with security standards (ISO27001, Cybersecurity framework, ...), auditing, risk management
- Security Certifications preferred (CISSP, CISM)
- Fluent in English required, French skills is appreciated
Datos del Puesto:
We are currently looking for a Senior Industrial IT Security Consultant to join our international team at our global industrial client in Barcelona (Spain).
You will review and re-design the network of the manufacturing/production sites of our global client as part of a long term relationship.
- Provide architectural guidance from high-level design to detailed (hands-on) implementation of security controls in a manufacturing environment
- Conduct meeting and auditing to evaluate IT security breaches on networks (LAN, WAN, wireless, etc)
- Conceptualize/re-define IT security on the global production/manufacturing/industrial sites
- Project manage security policies and guidelines after auditing
- Mitigate threats and risks as identified by risk assessments and audits.
- Implement Information Security control, procedures and risk management