Do you have at least 4 years of progressive development experience in .NET technologies and a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent? Look no further...
We are recruiting for an important IT company based in Tenerife. Our client is looking for a highly proactive, communicative full-stack developer who can contribute to their success building high quality .NET applications and services to better serve our customer´s needs. Strong technical and development skills will be required and although client-side knowledge is necessary, the focus for this position is the back-end development.
It´s a full-time, permanent position and the company is located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills. Spanish and/or German will be a plus.
- At least 4 years of progressive development experience in .NET technologies
- Desirable Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Curious for new technologies and open minded to new possibilities
- Proficient in C#
- ASP.NET MVC + Web API
- Experience with on one of the mainstream client technologies: Angular, ReactJS, VueJS, etc.
- Object oriented development experience
- DB Design, following best practices
- Testing: Unit, Integration, End-to-End, etc.
- CI/CD experience
The role will involve the following:
- Translate storyboards and user stories into functional modules based on incremental iterations
- Design, develop and maintain high-quality, reusable and reliable code
- As a SCRUM member contribute to and be responsible for overall Team success
- Mentor junior developers when required
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado