* 5+ years of design, development, and deployment of application software.
* Skilled & proficient in the development of web applications which includes web sites & APIs using technologies.
* Have a solid understanding of front end development and architectures.
* Experience with Git, Jenkins.
* Experience in implementing ReSTful APIs following JSON API standards.
The Platform Engineering Team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer based in Barcelona, wholl be responsible for the development, integration, support and maintenance of content processing and editorial applications; ensure that they adhere to established SDLC policies, procedures and guidelines.
The Company Industrial Average, is a stock market index that indicates the value of 30 large, publicly owned companies based in the United States, and how they have traded in the stock market during various periods of time.
* Lead technical discussions and drive effective technical decisions covering their area of responsibility.
* Maintain and share knowledge in emerging technologies and tools in the industry.
* Understand and practice agile software development and management.
* being able to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
* Design, develop & support front-end web and ReSTful APIs while adhering to our SDLC best practices and guidelines.
* Builds and executes rigorous load, stress and performance tests prior to deploying software
* Restaurant tickets.
* Private insurance.
* Competitive salary.
* An opportunity to grow within the company.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: yes
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.