We, an agency for marketing, IT & Experience Design with 180 employees, are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer (m/f/d) to support our team in Seville, Spain.
Cocomore develops and serves communication, commerce, and CRM solutions. Among Cocomore’s clients are Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Merz Aesthetics, Eurovision and VDMA.
We are looking for confident and outspoken team players that understand that project work is more than the sum of its parts and who want to join us at our premises in one of our beautiful offices in Seville, Frankfurt or Cologne.
* You will be part of an international team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
* As a professional developer you will help refining our coding standards and best practices.
* Create new state-of-the-art web experiences for our clients.
* You have ideally some years of experience with one of these frameworks: Angular, React, Vue.js.
* You are familiar with agile project environments, deliver results in short release cycles and test your code thoroughly.
* You have good communication skills in English and can express yourself well in oral and written form.
* You are curious about current frontend trends in areas outside your main focus.
* Optional: You have experience working with CMS, Drupal knowledge would be ideal.
* Continuing education measures like conference visits, language courses and internal trainings will ensure you are always up to date.
* Exciting and varied projects for large customers.
* Your work-life balance is important to us, so we offer you flexible working hours, different part-time models and home office options.
* Great team spirit and working at eye level in an experienced and interdisciplinary team.
* You have the opportunity to help shape and advance cross-departmental topics.
* Our onboarding program will help you to orientate yourself better in the beginning, and you will also have a personal buddy at your side.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 30.000€ - 45.000 € Bruto/año