• Creating prototypes and templates based on design templates.
• Creating landing pages, microsites and several interactive elements.
• State of the art frontend solution with sophisticated motion and interaction effects.
• Creating innovative templates for all devices with a know-how of usability requirements.
• Support backend developers by editing themes (Drupal, Magento)
What we expect from you:
• You can handle frontend Frameworks like jQuery and Bootstrap, but you are also able to work without them.
• Strong knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 standards and cross-browser compatible code.
• Experience with mobile optimised websites.
• You speak fluent English. German language skills are also an advantage.
• You are efficient in co-operation in structured teams of developers and designers.
• You follow innovative approaches to solve problems and analyze requirements.
What we offer:
• Participation in a motivated and dynamic team.
• Be part of a stable company with field-proven products.
• Participation in an agency that has already built a significant reputation.
• The potential to further develop and grow professionally.
- Idioma: Inglés
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 27.000€ - 36.000 € Bruto/año