On behalf of Novax, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Novax is a family run IT company with over 50 employees and more than 25 years’ experience in the healthcare industry. Over 530 medical clinics and hospitals in Denmark maintain their electronic health records using Novax software, which in turn integrates with the centralized healthcare records database run by the Danish Ministry of Health. This allows doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies across Denmark to access an individual’s health records—irrespective of where in the country the service is required—to ensure the best possible patient care
• Translates business requirements into functional / technical specifications;
• Define and build guidelines etc. together with the Team Lead;
• More complex development tasks;
• Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices;
• Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company;
• Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues;
• Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team;
• Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well;
• Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs;
• Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to Team Lead any risks or issues associated with the development activities;
• Assist Team Lead with the estimation of technical timelines and allocation of the technical resources to specific task;
• Provides mentoring and training to junior staff;
• Responsible for helping build, lead and retain an in-house multi-disciplined team based on Microsoft technologies;
• Applying architectural and engineering concepts to implement solutions that meet business requirements, considering scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility, availability and manageability.
• 4+ years’ app development experience preferred;
• Proficiency with Angular5 an asset;
• Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming language;
• HTML + Css + Angular 5 (front end development skills).
• Cloud services experience (Azure Service Bus, Azure web apps);
• Elastic stack experience;
• SOAP/Rest (knowledge of how to work and create Soap and restful services );
• Entity Framework (knowledge of how to work with migrations);
• Decoupling and abstraction (Dependency injections, architecture patterns, message queues, etc);
• Continues integration experience (Jenkins/TFS);
• Source control (SVN/GIT/TFS).
• Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager;
• Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
• Good Analytic Skills;
• Flair for documentation.
What´s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Sin estudios
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado