We are hiring an Engineering Manager to join one of the fastest growing companies in the ticketing industry! Our client offers world-class solutions to B2B clients and outstanding sport experiences to consumers all over the world for events in Formula One, MotoGP, FormulaE, Tennis, and Motocross.
Within our international IT team (located in Monaco, Barcelona, Paris and Lviv), your mission is to lead a specific area of our Information System, such as Microservices, Datawarehouse & CRM, Core System, Web Solutions or Web APIs. You are building and driving a dedicated team of engineers to deliver top quality services to our various markets.
Not afraid to dig in the code and solve problems, you join an outstanding team in order to create value to our products and adapt our cutting-edge ticketing technology to our B2B clients’ requirements.
- As a Senior Engineering Manager, you drive the evolution of our solutions by your strong technical and analytical input
- Apply your expertise to Platinium Group’s challenging context and make appropriate evolution proposal
- Work closely related to the Deputy Head of IT and Engineering Managers of other areas, in defining the IT strategy to reflect the PG strategy
- Work within an Agile environment and with a DevOps approach
The following technologies are currently used for our projects:
- Technologies : PHP7, MySQL
- Frameworks: Symfony 3/4, AngularJS, VueJS
- Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker
- Project Management: Jira, Confluence, Merlin
Requirements for the Senior Engineering Manager Position:
- Human and technical leadership
- Passionate about technology and how it can change users’ life
- Eager to make an impact
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and/or French
A competitive salary within a successful international and growing e-commerce company (20 nationalities) that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity.
You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team based in Barcelona which is simply a unique place. And it’s not all
- Meal vouchers
- Office located in the heart of Barcelona (Passeig de Gràcia)
- Well-funded exciting growing company with start-up mindset
- Work with a multidisciplinary international and dynamic people
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 60.000€ - 80.000 € Bruto/año