Our ideal candidate must have multidisciplinary skills, being a problem solver, be energetic and motivated, have a good balance between being quick on the implementation and smart for deciding and designing the correct approach for every challenge.
- Minimum of three years experience as software programmer
What are the mandatory skills for us ? (in order of relevance, from highest to lowest):
- .NET C#
- Rest APIs
- J2EE (transactional services) + maven
- Other Microsoft techs: COM+, Windows Forms, WCF, SQL Server, batch files.
- Unit testing devotee.
- *nix systems, advanced user level. Shell scripting knowledge needed.
- Relational databases (including functions/procedures implementation)
- Expertise on interoperability with external systems (web-services integration or connecting to REST Apis)
-Software patterns and UML.
- Fluent english spoken and written
Moneytrans is dedicated to financial services with a vast experience in international money remittances, however we´re getting more and more involved in the fintech industry. With your magic, Moneytrans will be there, competing with important players in this fast emerging industry. You will be helping us creating great tools and applications while improving the existing ones.
We have systems developed using different technologies going from COM+ transactional services to AngulasJS, across WCF, Rest APIs, Java2EE, SQL Server, Postgres, Mongo and Windows Forms.
The candidate must be:
- An experienced programmer, able to analyse and find solutions to IT challenges. Thinking the approach (analysis) first, estimating efforts, plan, and execute it (implementation) after.
- Energetic, pro-active and responsible. The candidate must be able to own a task and execute it from the beginning to the end, handling the entire software development life cycle (thus dealing with business users, domain experts and user needs).
- A person with capabilities to solve technical problems in an abstract way before implementing it using a certain technology.
- Have expertise applying software patterns.
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Prácticas / Beca
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Incentivos: Seguro Médico
- Otras Provincias: Barcelona , Ciudad Real , Granada , Madrid y Navarra