Lead Ratings is a company providing Machine Learning as a service (MLaaS) to improve the efficiency and productivity of our customers’ marketing processes.
We are currently accelerating our expansion and we are looking to hire a Senior Data Scientist to help us solve the new exciting challenges we are facing.
We are looking for the best talented individuals with strong skills working on Machine Learning and other common Data Science tasks.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Development and supervision of customized machine learning models focused on the improvement of our customers’ marketing KPIs.
- Automation of Machine Learning pipelines and features to guarantee the product scalability.
- Be involved in scientific innovation to design and provide new predictive products boosting our customer’s productivity and efficiency.
- Communicate your work both to non-experts and to the members of the Lead Ratings team.
You should have:
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Engineering.
- >3 years of experience in Machine Learning and other common Data Science tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of supervised classification/regression methods and feature engineering techniques to deal with both numerical and categorical data.
- Experience deploying predictive models with high quality standards in terms of predictive performance stability and data quality assurance.
- Experience applying ETL procedures to normalize/integrate data from different sources.
- Knowledge of the Python programming language, its scientific libraries (Pandas, Scikit-learn, NumPy, SciPy…) and the Jupyter development environment. This is what we currently use.
- Professional working proficiency of Spanish and English.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience translating business problems to ML problems to provide business actionable insights. Experience in the Marketing, E-Commerce and/or retail areas will be valued.
- Experience in some of these areas: statistics, time series forecasting, clustering/segmentation methods, recommendation engines, sequence classification problems, dynamic pricing and/or explainable artificial intelligence.
- Familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL) and version-control systems (i.e. Git).
- Strong leadership and scientific innovation skills. Good knowledge of the state-of-the-art.
- Able to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- A full-time job based on our Barcelona office
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Compensation package (training budget, bonus and office amenities)
- Flexible working hours, occasionally from home
- Fridays and summer (July/August) afternoons off
- Idioma: Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Grado EEES (Bolonia)
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado