* Strong experience with Python Django Rest Framework
* Strong experience with a database like PostgreSQL, different query optimization techniques, typical reasons of database performance degradations and different database sharding techniques
* Knows deeply when to prefer SQL over NoSQL and when Queues are the answer
* Prior experience implementing Microservices oriented architectures
* Strong experience working with multi-tenant applications
* Strong experience with message brokers, caching, load balancing technologies (e.g. Redis, celery)
* Ability to identify and fix scalability issues (e.g. Datadog, Newrelic, pghero, silk)
* Prior experience employing CI/CD principles (proper testing, clean code)
* Daily experience working with development tools like git and Linux systems
* Proficient English language skills
* Prior experience with vagrant, ansible, terraform, docker and docker-compose
* Prior experience using NoSQL (e.g. Elasticsearch), Queues (e.g. Rabbitmq/Kafka)
* Prior experience with AWS technology stack
* Prior experience with Kubernetes
* Prior experience with SSO end-to-end
As a backend engineer you will have to build and maintain new features for their main product. These features give a direct answer to our customer´s needs, so the ideal candidate would be eager to understand what are those needs and what is the best way to implement them given the use case.
At the core of our values are the ability to challenge ideas and engage in thoughtful discourse. We´ve created an environment where every employee is well respected and where anyone can be respectfully challenged regardless of their position. Our work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. We like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom we can learn from. We like to joke, we like to learn, we take ownership and we take pride in our work. We also like to play ping pong!
You are a passionate person. You are not only a dedicated individual contributor but also a team player. You demonstrate a genuine interest in understanding why you are working on something and are able to respectfully challenge any decision in pursuit of a solution to engineering and customer problems.
You don´t feel comfortable working as if in a supply chain and you are eager to get involved in anything that could tangentially impact your work. You are used to get things done and are confident about your skills but still are humble and able to accept criticism and follow guidelines.
* Competitive Salary
* International Environment
* Amazing location in Barcelona
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.