You must also have:
* Technical University degree (e.g. BSc in computer science) or equivalent experience;
* 3+ years of experience with native Android development (Android Studio + JAVA);
* Knowledge of MVC / MVP design patterns, OOP and development best practices including, but not limited to, Clean Code, Dependency injection with Dagger, use of Retrofit, RxJava and AutoValue.
* A solid experience in writing native clients that are fully integrated with RESTful APIs;
* Prior experience with AGILE software development;
* Knowledge of continuous delivery environments and experience in automated testing;
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks;
* Professional proficiency in English (Spanish and Catalan are a plus, but not required).
* Proven track records of apps published on the Play Store;
* Experience with Kotlin on Android;
* Knowledge of scripting languages (Preferred: Ruby and Python);
* Experience with A/B testing.
We are looking for a talented Android Engineer with more than 3 years of experience who is willing to join a new team with the goal of building the best mobile app for rental properties worldwide!
If you are up for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment where performance and testing is of great importance, then this is the Job for you.
Detalles del cliente
Who we are At Badi, we make city living affordable for everyone by unlocking available rooms inside crowded cities. How? With the most usable marketplace that intelligently matches verified profiles without intermediaries. Our goals: Create a product that people love; Reshape the Real Estate Market; Apply New Technologies; Eradicate intermediaries. Our 3 rules: Make it mobile; Emphasize User Experience; Enable self-service solutions.
Descripción de la oferta
* You will have to write high quality code to ship new features in our native mobile app.
* Refactor the existing code to improve the performance and maintainability
* Manage the app delivery process (Play Store).
Oferta de empleo
* Competitive salary in accordance to the candidate´s skills and experience;
* Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views to all the city and the ocean;
* Chooseyourown hardware: youwillget a laptop (Macbook Pro) ordesktopcomputerofyourchoice;
* Free gym membership;
* Unlimited coffee & fresh fruit;
* An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.