* A track record in Android app development - Java, Android Studio and Kotlin.
* Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, design patterns and app architectures (Clean Architecture)
* Experience and good knowledge of Web Services (JSON, RESTful)
* Experience with gitflow
* Experience with unit tests, integration tests and instrumentation tests.
* Working experience in Agile environment and development methodologies
* Previous experience in code inspection, review and code quality check
* Experience with any of the following technologies would be a plus: Dependency Injection, RxJava, Realm, Mockito, Appium, and Jenkins
* Fluent in English, Spanish is considered a plus
* Experience in working with cultural diversity: respect for various cultures and understanding how to work with a variety of cultures in the most effective way
Sopra Steria is the leading IT consulting firm in Europe. We are currently looking for Senior Android Developers to join one of the best projects the market can offer, regarding Digital Transformation and cutting-edge technologies.
* Write good quality code including Unit testing
* Apply best practices, and software architecture guidelines
* Estimate development effort
* Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
* Create and maintain technical documentation when required
* Help to mentor other members of the team and contribute to system architecture and development process
* Review your peers` code to deliver the same code quality as a team What do we offer you? * Innovative projects that opt for cutting-edge technologies. Future successes will be the result of today`s innovations. It is the reason why we do not feel strong creating environments where innovative ideas are appreciated and rewarded.
* Learn from your classmates and participate in our continuing education programs. Our Sopra Steria Academy offers a customized training course to help you feel part of the Group from the first day.
* Closeness. The dynamics of human resources is based on the knowledge of each collaborator, focusing on people.
* Enjoy an indefinite contract and competitive salaries.
* Benefit from our social advantages: life insurance and restaurant tickets.
* Possibility of arranging mutual health at an exceptional price.
* Flexible compensation plan (transport, training, daycare tickets).
* Employee club with exclusive discounts and benefits.
* Unbeatable work environment.
* At Sopra Steria, we take care of the welfare of our employees through a program composed of actions linked to encouraging sports, healthy eating workshops, mindfulness ... and we have a healthy corner on each site. "Sopra Steria Te Cuida" will continue to expand activities and initiatives that help our main value, people. Discover what we do to create the best possible environment when you join a European leader in digital transformation. Dare to work in a different way, sign up and get to know us!
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado