Perfil del Candidato:
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• M.Eng. / M.Sc. degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
• Experience in Single Sign On administration mainly Evidian
• Experience in AV administration mainly McAfee ePO.
• Experience in Hardening the Forefront UAG server, customizing Forefront UAG, Modifying network and server settings, configuring monitoring and logging, performing scheduled and on demand operations, Performing end-user operations) (Microsoft).
• Experience / Knowledge in Authentication, Authorization administration PKI (certificate authority (CA), registration authority, certificate database, certificate store)
• Experience / Knowledge in two factor authentication mainly RSA
• Experience in Encryption Mechanisms mainly Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM).
• Experienced in networking concepts and components (DNS, DHCP, NAT, firewall, proxy, web filters, switches, routers, etc.)
• Experience in internetworking protocols (TCP/IP, IPX, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, FTP, Telnet, SMTP)
• Experience in UNIX (Solaris, BSD, Linux, etc.), scripting languages (Shell, PERL, etc) and/or Windows operating systems is welcome.
Datos del Puesto:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology.They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client´s office or in one of Accenture´s 50 delivery centers around the world.
The Spain Security Engineer participates and/or provides leadership in the development and support of security performance and application delivery solutions and services for the European Delivery Center Organization. Services and solutions are developed, deployed, and maintained in conjunction with our corresponding delivery and operations teams.
Primary areas of focus include Infrastructure Security:
Antivirus Management, Firewall technology.
Security Assessments (infrastructure, market standards – ISO.27001, SOX, etc).
application and hardware load balancing.
PKI and Encryption vendors and technologies.
SSL termination and VPN, network-based application delivery performance analysis and management, network security capacity planning, and proactive network health and performance management.