* First CSIRT experience in a large company (6months) in incident Response activity
* Well-versed in security best practices
* SIEM experience
* Knowledge of security tools such as Qualys, McAfee suite, sandboxing solutions
* Strong technical background in IT security is necessary
* System administration skills (Linux/Windows Servers)
* Network administration background/knowledge
* SQL,Microsoft SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
* Symantec DLP
We are looking for a Production Security-Security Analyst for a multinational company
Detalles del cliente
Our client is a bank. The office is located in Madrid city.
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will have a first experience or specialized diploma focosed on CSIRT experience including managing and developing content for cyber security monitoring tools like SIEM, intrusion detection/prevention, whitelisting and sandboxing solutions. The candidate will also ideally have experience in the following areas:
* Ability to work in an international context (English spoken mandatory)
* Ability to work within a team splitted into different physical locations (UK, France, Spain)
* Ability to apply and adjust Cyber Security Incident Response Plan
* Management of day-to-day activities on SIEM infrastructure
* Undertaken vulnerability scans. Interpret the results and prioritize results with awareness to cyber threat landscape.
* Maintain all Production Security Platforms
* The team have to work in shifts to cover from 8h to 20h
* The team have to cover all public holidays except 1st January and 25th December
* 24/7 OnCall rotation (Monday-Monday)
Oferta de empleo
Salary 31.000-34.000 euros
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 30.000€ - 33.000 € Bruto/año
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.