Perfil del Candidato / Datos del Puesto
Are you ready to take part of the development of one of the fastest growing European Fintech companies?
If you are a Scrum Master and you want to learn and provide your knowledge in an Agile technologies’ environment, this job is for you!
We are looking for versatile profiles, who are able to adapt with dynamic Fintech environment, working with several projects and development teams.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
- Continuously and collaboratively improve all aspects of Agile development.
- Understand and act to remove constraints and bottlenecks in development using creative endeavour.
- Coach our teams in all aspects of self-organisation.
- Contribute actively to a sustainable and collaborative, team-oriented culture.
- Ensure knowledge transfer, knowledge management and organizational learning across all departments.
- Reduce complexity, encourage face-to-face communication and think lean.
- Lead by example and behave as a role model in attitude and communication.
- Build trusting and safe environments where problems can be raised without fear of blame, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- You will ensure the transparency, quality and efficiency of product development through stakeholder engagement, team organisation and support.
- Aim to meet goals collaboratively, without coercion or assigning work.
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile environment as a Scrum Master
- Very good knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, TDD, CD, and XP in theory and practice (e.g., velocity, burndown techniques, retrospective formats, WIP, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
- Servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Be able to implement processes and best practices, while enabling cross-functional group collaboration
- Results oriented, self-confident, diplomatic, hands-on role model
Valuable extra skills
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Large experience managing issue tracking tools like JIRA or Redmine