SCOM MONITORING ADMINISTRATOR
Permanent opportunity with AKKA Technologies
Language: Fluent level of English
NOTE: This can be on a rotation basis during weekends and bank holidays
Edelway (an established professional services consultancy) has recently joined forces with the AKKA Technologies Group (20’000 employees, 1.5b EUR turnover, presence in Europe, Asia, America, Middle-East & Africa)
In AKKA Technologies, we are looking for a SCOM Monitoring Administrator to be based in Valencia. You will participate in the Administration and Operation of our global client’s monitoring infrastructure. For this role, you will:
• Administer the monitoring infrastructure, ensuring that it is stable, up to date, well designed, properly tuned and properly maintained
• Extend the current infrastructure and /or implement a new infrastructure following capacity management plans
• Provide guidance to Tier 1 & 2 workforce
• Develop SCOM monitors, improve/configure/maintain ad-hoc management packs.
• Identify and troubleshoot known problems and document solutions
• Perform required tasks in maintenance windows
• Perform other duties as required
• At least 5 years of experience in SCOM for medium / large size organizations.
• Excellent knowledge of SCOM and Management Pack development.
• Excellent knowledge of scripting in XML and PowerShell.
• Good knowledge of HP NNMi, with certification.
• Good knowledge on monitoring of Active Directory, Windows Server, SQL, SharePoint, Exchange, Skype for Business and Network devices.
• Knowledge of Nagios and GSX for Domino.
• Experience in creation and maintaining Distributed Applications.
Interested in this job opportunity? please apply directly by tecnoempleo.com and shortly I will contact you back to organize a feedback
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 27.000€ - 33.000 € Bruto/año
- Otras Provincias: Alicante, Barcelona, Castellón, Madrid y Murcia