ABOUT THE COMPANY
A fresh approach to gaming and betting has landed in Gibraltar. Delivering the most original online betting and gaming experience around with technology at its core. A world-class customer experience is being created and driven by some of the best talent in the industry.
This young business thinks BIG in everything it does. The sky really is the limit for this high energy, fun loving team who boast the most contemporary offices with the best views on the rock. This is what the future of the industry looks like!
YOUR DAY WILL LOOK A LITTLE LIKE THIS
You’ll be busy getting involved in the design and development of modern distributed applications: capable of scaling horizontally, serving huge numbers of concurrent customers and guaranteeing high availability.
Gaming and betting systems go from normal loads to peak volumes often, and in a short space of time. Think about the volumes during big matches or sporting events. These unique challenges call for technical innovation in order to deliver a seamless end user experience.
You’ll master functional programming principles and distributed models such as Actor Models, and patterns such as CQRS, to implement modern applications that respect the reactive manifesto.
• Developing Akka based microservices using Scala/Java and scaling them out using clustering and sharding capabilities.
• Applying Event Sourcing, Backpressure and CQRS patterns.
• Containeriseing microservices using Docker to improve testability, portability and deployability & producing property based and unit tests to help ensure the quality of the code.
• Designing REST / Message based APIs and outlining the interactions.
• Working closely with architects so that architecture is improved through experience whilst improving the development lifecycle and mentoring other members of the team.
• Committed to developing your career within an inspiring technology team in a growing online gaming business.
• Experience in Functional Programming or Object Oriented Programming and developing in Scala/Java
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
• Deep knowledge of the Actor Model and experience with the Akka Framework: including Akka HTTP, Akka Streams and Persistence
• Experience of solid testing driven development
• Containerization with Docker
PREFERABLY YOU´LL ALSO HAVE THIS:
• Microservice oriented architecture and patterns such as event sourcing and CQRS
• Either Akka or Spring Boot Frameworks
• NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo
• Message Brokers such as Kafka, RabbitMQ
• Benchmarking and optimisation
AND A BIT ABOUT US…
We have been around since 2008 and have helped hundreds of candidates with career changes in the online gaming and betting industry. We are a small and friendly bunch with lots of industry knowledge and experience to share.
- Imprescindible Residir: Not Required
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Número de puestos: 4
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Pension, Private Health, Bonus, Relocation