Barcelona, Spain with travel extensively to Brussels as much as up to 60% of the time.
• Demonstrate a good track record in SAP design and customizing Articulation with Treasury.
Module (FI-BK, FI-AR) preferably in a Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry.
• Very good general understanding of finance business processes, in particular Articulation with Treasury.
• Operational experience in Articulation with Treasury area would be appreciated.
• Experience of SAP projects in complex and international environment.
• At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools.
DESIGN OF THE SOLUTION
• Provide his expertise of existing business processes / SAP solutions in legacy systems.
• Collect and consolidate from regional network of experts the knowledge of as-is , best practices and possible improvements.
• Contribute with the Business Articulation with Treasury team to the definition of the global design of the solution based on industry best practices, GBU & Global Support Functions business needs.
• Propose adequate SAP solutions minimizing gaps with the SAP standard functionalities by challenging business requirements and specify for customizing and development the agreed solutions.
• Perform impact analysis for application changes for SAP and satellites applications.
• Collect and consolidate impacts for legacy systems.
• Contribute to the design of transversal streams:
o Master data management and migration strategy
o Process controls
o Intercompany flows
• Collect and consolidate all information on Articulation with Treasury required for Infrastructure and application landscape definition.
• Deliver all design deliverables defined by the program and under responsibility (e.g.
• Develop him/herself on the new capabilities provided by SAP S4HANA on his/her perimeter
DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING
• Organize, complete, unit-test and document the configuration of the system.
• Contribute with the development team to the specific developments.
• Organize, document and execute integration and system tests.
• Contribute to user acceptance tests and finalize the solution (address defects identified).
• Use properly the documentation and testing tools as defined by quality department.
• Complete all deliverables defined by the program and under responsibility (e.g. test protocols, test reports).
MIGRATION AND GO-LIVE
• Contribute to migration activities related to the stream.
• Document and execute cut-over activities related to the stream.
• Insure go-live support and hypercare activities
ROLL-OUT STRATEGY AND ROADMAP
• Contribute to the definition of the roll-out strategy.
• Contribute to the definition of the implementation roadmap.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 45.000€ - 48.000 € Bruto/año
- Info Otras Provincias: Madrid