As a DevOps Engineer, you have experience in working in an agile environment and have already worked as a business & technical consultant with business partners. As a key driver on BASF´s path of digitalization, you support existing products and initiative as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
Within our G-FSI/RBE Engineering and Maintenance DevOps unit, we are seeking a professional like you to work with the global E&M Function and internal Business Partners (iBPs) to understand their requirements and build innovative business solutions within but also beyond our SAP Platform.
- You will perform requirements engineering, including corresponding target-group orientated presentation of solution designs.
- You will execute pre-studies with prototyping, do the configuration and testing of new business solutions.
- You will drive change request through the whole release process including steering of external consultants.
- You will take over and steer projects and collaborate with other DevOps Teams, iBPs and with external companies.
What we expect:
- You hold a bachelor´s or master´s degree in computer science or in business administration with at least 5 years professional experience in the field of IT, project management or maintenance.
- Your English verbal and writing language skills enable you to communicate confidently and proficiently at all-times.
- You have gained in-depth functional or technical knowledge of SAP Modules, preferable in Plant Maintenance or Project Systems or in related modules like Material Management or CS/SD.
- Your experience with digitalization technologies such as Augmented Reality, Mobile Solutions (e.g. SAP WorkManager) or interface technologies (e.g. Web Services, OData) will be an advantage for implementing innovative business solutions.
- You have already gained first experience in agile (Scrum or Kanban) project delivery methods and have fun to work on challenging tasks in a team.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado