* Master or Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Sciences or Engineering, or equivalent years of experience.Fluency in English - both verbal and written.
* Minimum of 4years´experience in implementing SAP PP-PI and EWM / WM projects including :
* Master data management for manufacturing
* Integration with shopfloor applications (e.g. MES)
* Integration with WM/EWM applications for warehouse management
* Integration with Quality processes in SAP QM
* Understanding of the integration points with SAP BO/BW reporting
* Expertise in configuration, implementation of best practices and knowledge of the latest functionalities available (i.e. Fiori, Personas etc.)
* Usage of MS Project and MS Office tools
* Experience on SAP MII (e.g. SAP OEE/SAP UI 5 screens) is considered as a plus
We are looking for a SAP Manufacturing (PP-PI and WM/EWM) Senior Specialist who will write functional specifications, coordinate system configuration and code creation, build prototypes, test solutions and supports deployment in pilot markets.
Our client, a multinational World´s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 90 billion Euros in sales, more than 300,000 employees worldwide and 440 factories in more than 80 countries, is offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset.
* Gather and evaluate functional requirements, write functional specifications, coordinate onshore and offshore developers, test scenarios and build prototypes for SAP based Manufacturing projects
* Identify, build, test and implement changes to current systems with the objective to ensure compliance, improve performance and/or usability
* Support deployment in pilot factories in all geographical zones
* Act as the third level of support for Manufacturing solutions, analysing and resolving incidents. Drive root cause analysis and implement permanent fixes with focus on continuous improvement
* Support the on-boarding and training of new team members
If you want to work on a dynamic multi-cultural environment; you are proactive, innovative, have no trouble tackling new problems with creative solutions and can deliver at the highest quality standards, you have the profile we are looking for.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.