The position in support includes: analysis, design and specification, documentation, implementation and system testing, problem investigation and resolution (bug fixing).
The support including support during initial deployment as well as support post implementation, small projects handling, progress reports on tickets, support of month end closing and year end closing in collaboration with the European Project Team and Global Competency Center.
- Supports SAP to enhance the business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Support technically the day to day activities in SAP
- Analyzes data to identify problems or recommend preventive action, research / troubleshoot problems, and provide status proactively
- Support the monthly close in accordance with Bunge & SAP closing procedures. .
- Solve the tickets according to the priority, based on business requests and after approval of Business process owner
- Supports end users and respond to system / process problems and requests for assistance
- Create and collect all documentation of customization
- Run regression testing on demand
- Maintain the solution in all environments
- Monitor the presentation of ticketing process and present to new users
Knowledge and Skills:
- Min. 3 years SAP user expertise in one or several domains described below
- Experience in Treasury systems and SAP GTM, FI/CO
- Business experience in AGRI Controlling: Risk Position Reporting for Trading and Crushing businesses and Mark-to-Market Reporting, Commodity Hedging, FX Hedging and FX Revaluation
- Knowledge of GTM and/or execution flows is a big advantage
- Good understanding and experience of integration with Finance/Controlling department
- Must be highly analytical, team player, ability to learn quickly, can prioritize and multi-task while under pressure
- Must be self-starter and proactive, including managing deliverables, ability to work independently, understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal guidance
- Must be available for occasional travel (max 33%) and off-hour, on-call support required as needed.
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 42.000€ - 48.000 € Bruto/año