* Flexible, stress resistant and team player.
* Coaching and training skills.
* Broad view and spirit of synthesis.
* Quality and (internal) customer orientation.
* Minimum Language skills: English written and spoken minimum, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
* In depth knowledge of the following SAP Operations modules: SAP Production Planning and Production Execution.
* Knowledge of SAP APO Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling and or SAP IBP is an asset.
* Integration knowledge with SAP Quality Management, Material Management and Inventory & Warehouse.
* Minimum 3 years of experience with one proven project life cycle.
* Willingness to travel: 30% 25% is more precise and would maybe less scare candidate.
The main mission consists of implementing applications in the local Puratos companies around the world.
The SAP Domain Specialist PE/PP will also identify, promote and coach improvement projects to improve the performance of the entire Puratos Group.
The Puratos Group is a global, customer-centered organisation. Our Group is well known as a close-knit family company not just with our personnel but with our customers as well. It is this close connection that has allowed us to make and stick to long-term plans, without external interference. It has also helped us to cultivate a unity of purpose that has enabled Puratos to develop into the successful international organisation that it is today.
Implement an HQ chosen application in Puratos subsidiaries:
* Analyze the as-is processes of the company.
* Draw the attention of management on the organizational impact resulting from the implementation.
* Propose and facilitate organizational changes if appropriate and needed.
* Ensure successful data migration.
* Ensure common rules and data are respected.
* Propose and develop, where necessary, solutions to gaps.
* Assist the Key users with writing the necessary documentation.
* Implement and monitor the authorizations in the system so that sensitive and critical data/processes are protected.
* Keep the Project manager(s) informed about project progress and issues
Within his/her subdomain/competence (Production Planning and Production Execution) support from a functional point of view the applications installed by HQ
Optimize the system used in subsidiaries running the HQ chosen application and help the subsidiaries to use the application in a more efficient way.
- Idioma: Inglés | Alemán
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.