Join a fast-paced multinational with a history of more than two centuries, as they´ve grown into a travel company that´s constantly thinking about new and innovative ways to take you places: not just on holiday, but in your career too two.Whether you dream of working abroad or want to help create the next marketing campaign, there´s a range of roles across our retail stores, head office and far beyond.
From SAP Consultants to pilots, there´s one thing we all have in common: keeping the customer at our heart.With a team of over 22,000 colleagues, operating across 15 countries, the opportunities are endless, whether you´ve worked in travel before or are looking to start a new adventure today.
We are currently managing two positions for their IT Department: SAP FI-HR Functional Consultant and SAP FI-HR Technical
Business analysis in customizing FI & HR modules for SAP in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with defined operating procedures.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Customize SAP
- Analyse and design solutions for SAP
- Achieve performance objectives agreed with assigned Manager
- Perform other duties as required within IT Finance department as agreed with assigned Manager
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment but also capable of working on your own initiative with the ability to ensure compliance with detailed requirements
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- Conscientious and methodical approach to work
- Evidence and aptitude of problem solving including the ability to gather and analyse facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and oral with ability to work effectively at all levels and with adherence to Company values
- Able to work as a good team player
- At least 5 years´ experience in customizing FI
- Advanced Level of English (both spoken and written)
- Availability to travel
- Experience of working in a shared services environment
- Experience of working within the travel industry
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Experience of working with finance (taxes, BOE)
- Application´s notes & upgrades in SAP
- Able to develop in ABAP
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality in the analysis and designs: good catch of requirements, realistic, actionable and customized solutions in accordance with the standards.
- Contributes to the IT Finance team to continually improve operations
- Ability to give and receive feedback from key stakeholders
Technical / Professional Qualifications
- It will be valued finance background, including good understanding of finance systems
- High Education in IT development.
Life at the company is fast-paced and full of opportunities. They´re a leading international travel company that believes in empowering our people, so when you join us, you´ll be given the chance to create, learn and innovate. You´ll also be given the support and training you need to develop your career in the direction you choose.As you might expect, their holiday benefits are something special. They´ll give you an allowance towards your holiday every year, depending on how long you´ve been with them.
There are also special last minute employee deals, which give you the opportunity to pick up a holiday at an outstanding price. Working for the Company, you can travel the world for less.They also offer a flexible benefits package that gives you a range of options to ensure your benefits match your lifestyle.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Baleares, Las Palmas De Gran Canaria y Sta. Cruz De Tenerife