As a DevOps Engineer, you have experience in working in an agile environment and have already worked as a business & technical consultant with business partners. As a key driver on BASF´s path of digitalization, you support existing products and initiative as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
Within our G-FDI/RBE Engineering and Maintenance DevOps unit, you will support our internal Business Partners in the role of a DevOps Engineer around Project and Portfolio Management, Project System or Plant Maintenance.
- As part of a DevOps team, you will plan, develop, test and support the SAP Module and its related Fiori Apps.
- Within an agile environment, you will work in self-organized teams using methodologies such as scrum
What we expect
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science (especially business informatics) or a comparable field of study.
- Ideally you have experience in working with agile development methods (e.g. scrum) and tools (e.g. Atlassian Tool Stack) and you are familiar with one of the SAP Modules ePPM, PS or PM.
- Your fluency in English helps you to communicate confidently and proficiently. German speaking skills will be beneficial.
- You enjoy working as part of an international team, and you have well-developed analytical skills and a pronounced focus on service and customers.
- You take a critical view of existing processes and structures, are open to new trends and innovations.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado