(OSP) Otto Group Solution Provider is an IT specialist for retail and logistics. Set up in 1991 as the software partner for the Otto Group, more than 250 employees are now responsible for stable, flexible, and innovative software solutions for manufacturers and retailers.
The Otto Group is a globally active group of retailers and retail-related service providers with around 51,800 employees and sales of 13.7 billion euros. Through 123 major companies, it has a presence in more than 30 countries in Europe, North and South America as well as Asia. With online sales of 7.9 billion euros, the Otto Group is one of the world’s largest online retailers.
Find out here what career opportunities OSP has to offer and set yourself new challenges!
• Support the central development department for the Otto Group´s SAP systems: We support standard SAP systems and self-developed applications that run on servers and the Google Cloud platform
• Together with our customers, we develop new applications and ensure their continuous operation
• The focus is on the further development and modernization of our applications in the MM/SD and FI/CO modules
• Our Fiori system already runs in the cloud and we always work with a current UI5 version
• Testing with common test tools
• Technical documentation and support in the definition of technical concepts
• You will work with SAP HANA, ABAP, Fiori/UI5 and the Solution Manager
• Degree in computer science or related studies with at least 2 years of professional experience as a SAP Developer
• Deep understanding of the MM/SD and/or FI/CO modules
• Solid experience in programming with ABAP and ABAP Objects
• Experiences in dealing with the database technology SAP HANA, the framework SAPUI5, ABAP List Viewer (ALV), OData, WebDynpro for ABAP, Business Server Pages (BSP), Adobe Document Services (ADS), Finance as a Service (FaaS), AddOn Assembly Kit (AAK)
• Confident appearance, communication and team skills as well as customer orientation
• Experience of working in a multicultural environment
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
What’s in it for you?
• An awesome role within a fast growing company in a state of the art, centrally located office in Madrid
• Be part of a new SAP development team and support the digital strategy of one of the largest online retailers
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment
• Social benefits
- Imprescindible Residir: Spain
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado