5-8 years of SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) experience in international SAP implementation projects including global templates. Experience working with nearshore/offshore teams.
Experience with support tools, Project management and global SharePoint. Proactive attitude used to changing environments and communication and leadership skills.
Required knowledge in SAP for:
- Experience in SAP GTS in implementation.
- Experience in SAP Warehouse Management.
- Experience in Transport Management.
- Experience in the Retail Industry
- Integration with MM/SD
Additional valuable skills :
- PMP or ITIL Official Certifications for Project Management or Services Management.
- Projects/Support in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Projects Quality Assurance, SAP Financials, SAP Supply Chain, SAP Retail, SAP Commercial, SAP Forecast & Replenishment
Leading multinational company end client (retail sector) is looking for a Senior SAP Customs (GTS) Consultant for their office in Madrid.
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for providing in depth content expertise and knowledge on customs reporting and legal requirements within the company and operations for a logistics company including international customs and distribution centers, including how IT can support those processes. Important not have a silo approach and look beyond the line of expertise for links between business processes and integrate with other IT areas.
Takes a pro-active role in search for areas of process improvement and ensures best practices solutions for the customers in the business in this respect.
Involved in new service designs and develops best practices.
Interacts with Business, Service Delivery and Service Providers in definition and design for the global company customs relationships and reporting for processes and new developments.
Provides input to the Solution Architects for all the reporting processes in the ERP area to ensure input in decision-making process when needed. Therefore, it is critical to deliver high level assessments in a short period of time to ensure timely strategic decisions. Interacts with Business Process Specialists and external consultants.
Pro-active involvement in the SAP Competence Center build up and improvement in processes and service delivery.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado