SAP IBP Consultant to join a major American multinational dedicated to the distribution of consumer electronics, with branch offices located in Barcelona.
Your new company
As one of the largest consumer electronics distributors worldwide, they provide sales channel solutions to big corporations the likes of HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft and many more in order to market their products and offer a wide range of technical and commercial support services.
Your new role
The SAP IBP Consultant, will be responsible for providing IBP and SAP ERP module specific support in one or more functional area for the delivery of small enhancements to ensure immediate technical and functional needs can be quickly addressed. The Consultant must have deep knowledge of IBP and one or more SAP ERP modules that allows him/her to quickly analyze reported issues and drive the required adjustments and resolutions.
- Support existing SAP related business processes
- Support the SAP worldwide in a “Follow the Sun” manner by effectively turning over assignments to other regions on a daily basis as well as taking ownership of assignments from other regions in order to expedite issue resolution
- Strong alignment and collaboration with the CoE Build Team
- Provide process-oriented business analysis in one or more functional areas of End-to-End processes
- Participates in the delivery of small enhancements of country specific business processes within the framework of a global template
- Offer technical solutions to fulfill and implement simple business requirements with standard methods
- Realization of IBP and SAP system customization in one or more functional areas
- Solve IBP and SAP module specific problems for one or more functional areas and serve as contact person for our internal and external customers
- Provide functional descriptions and business process support to the development team
- Create business standard documentation of all new developments
- Participates in trainings
- Demonstrate flexibility and support for objectives/tasks of other IT organizations
- Knowledge transfer to others on the Support Team, Trainers, Subject Matter Experts and for external Consultants
- Deliverables as assigned by stream lead
- Additional duties as assigned
- Proficient with SAP IBP; Inventory, Sales and Operations, Supply and Supply Chain Control Tower
- Proficient with SAP 4.6c and/or SAP 6.7
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Office 365 for Windows
- Strong interpersonal and Excellent Customer Service Skills (internal customer facing role)
- Ability to communicate a technical message to a non-technical audience, focusing on managing customer expectations.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team setting as well as independently with minimal error and guidance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of associates in the organization.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with an ability to understand the long-term (big picture).
- Ability to think strategically and implement iteratively
What do we offer The company offers an perm contract directly with them, flexible compensation, medical and life insurance.
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado