Our ERP Business Unit is looking for a BI/BO SAP Consultant with at least 3 years experience.
The candidate should have:
- Experience in the SAP Analytics Portfolio BO,BW
- University degree in Business (Business, Economics or similar) or Scientific (Computer Sciences, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similar) studies
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working on Business Intelligence solutions (reporting and dashboarding)
- A proven experience in customer facing activities and Project Management
- Experience in Enterprise Performance solutions
- Experience in ETL (Extract Transform and Load) definition and database architecture
- Experience to work in an English spoken environment and with distributed and multicultural teams
Responsibilities and Functions:
1. Design the solution.
- Identify and recommend software solutions based on high level requirements from internal customers by:
- Collecting detailed business requirements
- Validating proposed solutions with customers and technical architecture teams
- Analyzing the impact of the new solutions and processes in the existing ones
2. Build the solution. Find the best possible solution, build it and carry out the necessary tests:
- Coordinate the Build Activities with the different teams involved
- Perform the functional tests and lead the user acceptance test
- Produce functional documentation for end users and technical documentation for support team
3. Maintain the solution and provide customer support.
- Provide support during solution go-live and help the first level support team.
4. Participate in project coordination activities.
- Propose the project management tools required to implement and follow up the project
- Deliver the solution on time, within budget and according to the specifications
- Lead the solution delivery project team
- Be responsible for problem resolutions, risk management and project success.
5. Build relationships with stakeholders. Build good relationships with the Business partners by keeping the lines of communication open all the time , putting together a plan showing the schedule, cost and scope of the project, preparing and running status meeting with the Business partners.
- A competitive compensation.
- Long term labor contract.
- Career Plan
- Pleasant working environment.
- Competitive international and national projects