Perfil del Candidato:
* The SAP ABAP/Integration Specialist must have a minimum of 10 years of development experience in SAP
* Strong ABAP development and debug skills in core Modules (MM, SD, FI/CO, WM, BW)
* Broad development experience: IDOC/ALE, BADI, BAPI, Abap OO, SMARTFORMS, SAPSCRIPTS, LSMW, Web Dynpro, Reports, Sap Queries, function modules, RFC, Batch Input, CATT, Jobs, SAP Script, XML, Enhancements/User-exits
* Good SQL Knowledge
* Experience in SAP integration with other systems and interface programming
* Flexible, agile and adaptive to change. Able to work under pressure, resilient, excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
* Willing to learn (e.g. new systems, tasks, responsibilities) and stay up to date on new technologies
* Team player, willing to work and integrate an interesting and challenging international environment
* Demonstrable experience of analysis or technical problem solving.
* Developed knowledge of the trends in information technology.
* A computer science or related degree.
* High working standards: accuracy, attention to details, takes initiatives, multi-tasking, meets deadlines; excellent analytical and conceptual thinking capabilities
* Fluent in written and spoken English
Additional beneficial Skills:
* ITIL oriented
* Experience in multi-line environments is an asset
* Experience with solution manager is an asset
* Experience with HANA systems is an asset
* Experience with UI5 is an asset
* Abap for BW knowledge is an asset
* Knowledge of HTML, Web Application Design is an asset
Datos del Puesto:
A global travel retailer is looking for a SAP ABAP/Integration Specialist for its SAP Competence Center located in Madrid. The candidate will be working in a team of highly technical experts and mainly responsible for the delivery of SAP developments and the integration of the SAP platform with other systems. Minimum 10 years of development experience in SAP and high level of English is required.
A global travel retailer.
The SAP ABAP/Integration Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
* Understand business requirements and translate them into technical design specifications
* Development and documentation of clear, concise technical specifications. Ensure best practice are applied
* Cross modular Abap coding including Abap OO; core Modules: MM, SD, FI/CO, WM, BW, IS Retail
* Experience in SAP integration with other systems and with interface programming
* Unit and integration testing experience
* Manage change requests, provide accurate estimates, coordinate development plans, identify and resolve root causes of defect developments
* Improve and optimize processes and methodology; support multiple projects
* Ensure quality in planning, design, development
* Anticipate future requirements and needs
* Code inspection and quality assurance
* Able to work with offshore teams
* Release management in a multi-line environment
A permanent contract in a multinational company with great opportunities to develop your professional career.