* Ensures that the data in CRM is correct.
* Coordination with CRM developers to improve the system
* Works with the entire organization as a champion; trains people to ensure the CRM is understood by new and existing users; and helps the system to grow and evolve.
* Provides support and training for staff in data entry and basic management.
* Assesses various options for optimizing and customizing the system to help the system grow and evolve.
* Attends regular meetings with support staff and various team members to review upcoming issues, items, and training.
The CRM Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day technical handling, business administration and support of the CRM system.
he successful candidate is not necessarily a technologist, but a person:
* with excellent knowledge and experience of Salesforce CRM
* with a good understanding how a CRM should and can be utilized across the organization.* who has skills using online technology and has the curiosity and expertise to continuously learn the possibilities of a CRM system and participate in the CRM community.
* who is someone who wants to be a go-to person for the users. The candidate should be an advocate for the CRM within the organization and help to appropriately expand its use
* who takes data quality seriously and works to maintain a clean and unfettered database.
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Incentivos: .
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.