RFID Specialist work´s with customers in testing, installing, tuning and maintaining RFID hardware. Additionally the Engineer will participate in the selection of RFID hardware and also design of RFID hardware for use in RFID customer projects.
• Maintain knowledge of the RFID hardware available in the marketplace, including offerings available from various suppliers, and their respective performance.
• Work closely with the customer and RFID team to understand the customer´s business needs and recommend appropriate RFID hardware solutions.
• Conduct site surveys to assess expected performance of installed RFID solutions, document site survey results in site survey report
• Conduct testing of industry and RFID hardware to determine relative performance
• Initiate procurement and ordering process for customer hardware and labels
• Perform kitting, installation, testing and tuning of RFID hardware solutions, including handheld readers, fixed readers, portals, tables, printers etc
• Develop and deliver training to field service Engineers or sub-contractors to enable them to install, tune, test and maintain RFID hardware solutions to be deployed across customer site
• Troubleshoot and resolve system and hardware problems both during solution deployment and for live production systems
• Conduct system maintenance including firmware updates for deployed solutions
• Managing installations, technical visits and maintenance services in accordance with laws and regulations
• Manage service calls and perform remote diagnostics tasks, document the calls and communicate back to client in clear, concise manner
• Organizing and planning activities respecting the time table.
• Filling in specific documentations after the installations/ maintenances and sending them to internal FS Dept.
• Provide outstanding customer service by interacting directly with client on client issues
Minimum Requirements: Education & Experience
Degree in related Engineering field.
At least 2 years of experience in the RFID industry or ID or supply chain.
Experience working directly with Customers preferred.
Experience with Enterprise Software deployments desirable.
Minimum Requirements: Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills are mandatory
- Possess superb customer service skills
- Travel to customer sites, sometimes international, is required
- Organizational skills
- Driver license
- Willing to travel
- Ability to work in a fast growing and fast changing environment
- Being able to work autonomous and target oriented
If you consider that your profile could match with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado