You will provide expertise in sourcing, configuring building, and monitoring solutions by ensure the technical feasibility and recommending the best technical solutions which fits Company Digital landscape and are properly integrated within DSU Service and Solution catalogue. You will ensure that all the solutions are compliant from a security and architecture perspective.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the definition of development of Retail and Trade roadmaps and support the technical decisions
- Drive the build/develop the N+1 generation of your product. Ensure compliance with standards and existing methodology as well as deliverables´ quality. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (included users´ guidelines).
- Researching new technologies to optimize the current Retail & Trade solutions and to make them sustainable for the future, applying in-house standards and market best practices
- Create and maintain of the End user training, Key user training materials. Prepare training package to Support team.
- Design and document detailed architectures for Trade & Trade solutions
- Steer development and industrialization of Retail and Trade Solutions
- Influence the technology directions of the Retail and Trade strategy of DSU in collaboration with retail trends
- Ensure the quality of the delivery of the external partners and its alignment to the Digital Service Unit strategy
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- Be the technical leader for design, implementation and interface decisions regarding Retail & Trade solutions. Recommend alternatives when needed
- Define a portfolio of Retail and Trade products and drive their implementation, adoption and evolution in order to realize economy of scale across Nestlé Brands who want to develop Retail & Trade Solutions
- 3+ years of experience in application architecture, database architecture, and networking
- Experience in Retail architecture technologies (i.e. Microsoft dynamics AX, Retail POS activities using mobile, Platforms for omnichannel retail, UI/UX, etc.)
- Integrations: - Experience building web services using XML, HTML, JSON, REST, SOAP and other similar web service technologies
- Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written) is essential
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance requirements
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle.
- Experience programming applications backed by cloud services (ESB)
- Experience in embedded device programming, for example, C, C++, Java or Python
- Exposed to Sensor analytics
- Familiar with product offering from AWS, Azure and similar is a plus
- Experience in working with cultural diversity: respect for various cultures and understanding how to work with a variety of cultures in the most effective way.
Permanent contract with our client, flexible schedule, intensive Friday and a multitude of social and labour benefits. Very competitive salary. Show us that you are able to work effectively in a complex matrix environment. They will reward your highly developed technical skills as well as your result focus, which will be your main assets for this position. If you believe you have the profile and are looking for a global opportunity, send me your cv!
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado