- Very good level of SIP, IMS/NGIN experience.
- Profound knowledge with mobile network. SS7 / Sigtran.
- Voip projects
- Understanding of IP routing protocols.
- Experience on delivery support of new products
- Experience in network integration projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking; Flexible and stress-resistant.
- Ability to work on client´s job site.
- Experience in multicultural and multisite Project environment.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Good negotiation skills.
- English (Fluent written and spoken)
Altran leads the world in high-tech and innovation engineering consulting, focusing on a large array of sectors: healthcare, energy, automotive, railway, transportation, aerospace, defence, finance, government, media and telecommunications. We offer consulting services covering every stage of project development, from strategic planning to production readiness.
With over 30 years of experience, Altran believes in innovation - especially when it makes progress possible. Every day, our 18,000 consultants in 20 different countries use innovative solutions to bring our clients´ projects to life. Designed in response to complex technical issues, these solutions enable our clients to showcase their know-how and stay ahead in today´s competitive market.
If you are an experienced management with strong leadership capabilities and you are looking for a rewarding new career direction, join our cutting-edge team at ALTRAN INNOVACION in Madrid
This is a high-level position on the project team and you will communicate with business stakeholders as well as team members at all levels of the project in order to facilitate the development process.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Incentivos: BENEFICIOS SOCIALES