Ciklum is looking for a motivated and proactive Recruitment Researcher to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis. We are looking for the person who is passionate about sourcing, recruitment and willing to grow professionally within a strong and big Recruitment Team.
• Collaborate with Recruitment Consultants to define sourcing strategies to attract talents according to required skill sets;
• Search and Identify relevant talents;
• Utilize and maintain internal database;
• Review profiles and resumes to pre-screen candidates;
• Interacting with potential candidates via different channels and professional networks.
• Basic understanding of sourcing techniques, tactics and channels;
• Basic knowledge of the IT market and programming technologies differences;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Positive and result-oriented attitude.
What´s in it for you
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
• A lot of various technical seminars;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client;
• Competitive salary;
• Career and professional growth;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
• Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum´s employee, you´ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: Menos de un año
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado