Perfil del Candidato:
* Degree or equivalent qualification, experience with incumbent UK and Ireland operators and regulatory standards
* Computer literate.
* Must be able to demonstrate attention to details
* Must hold professional qualifications relating to quality compliance
* Fluency in Spanish and English is a must.
Datos del Puesto:
If you are considering the challenge of becoming a Quality and Regulatory Conformance Manager for leading internationally focused organisation, then we are looking for you, as we require a dedicated, innovative character to implement our new quality and performance management systems within telecommunications field. This may be the opportunity you´ve been looking for. We are offering a challenging position, with the opportunity to grow with us as well as a good salary and benefits package.
Our client is one of the market leaders in Telecommunications and Network Solutions.
Responsible for Company´s conformance to regulatory requirements including their initial identification and ongoing adherence. Regulatory requirements are to be defined as all relevant regulations, laws, rules, guidelines, orders, provisional orders, determinations, directions, decisions and the like governing the conduct of the electronic communications business. Also to ensure that Company´s equipment, where so required, shall be demonstrably compliant with not only contractual requirements but also relevant UK and EEC legislation.
* Responsible for the regional office quality strategy, processes and procedures and their conformance to ISO 9001 and TL9000 as appropriate and with guidance from HQ.
* Responsible for alignment of the regional office with the parent organizations quality processes and procedures.
* Responsible for the creation of Project specific and customer driven quality (and quality assurance) plans, method statements, risk assessment processes and any other quality related project specific requirements.
* Responsible for quality aspects related to Company´s vendors and sub-contractors including their initial approval and the execution of audit programs.
Great opportunity y a market-leader company.