Perfil del Candidato:
• You will collaborate with our team designing, developing and improving our gambling platform
• You will test new features of our Web application and locate errors
• You will become part of our software development team and will learn from our top developers
• You will create automatic tests using Selenium WebDriver (Java), JUnit, JMeter, etc.
• You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
• Relevant experience in quality assurance, in test automation, as well as documentation
• In-depth experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java), JMeter or comparable test environments
• Good knowledge of programming in Java
• The ability to create test cases — also in collaboration with cloud-test service providers
• A highly structured and analytical approach as well as taking ownership of issues
• Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
• Experience in working with tools like IntelliJ IDEA, Maven and Git
• Good English skills
• Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
• Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
What´s in it for you?
• A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
• An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
• State of the Art technology environment: Java EE7 (JSF2, CDI, JAX-RS, CSS3, HTML5), MongoDB, Glassfish, Git, Maven, etc.
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Continuous learning based on a training & development program
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Datos del Puesto:
On behalf of DreamIT, Ciklum is looking for Quality Assurance Engineer to join Malaga team on full-time basis.
Together, in a team of 30+ passionate geeks and a network of handpicked partners we take care of the whole software development process of Europe’s fastest growing gambling platform. To support our development teams in Hamburg, we are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer who are very experienced and passionate about software development, who love to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high quality standards.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will work in a multi-disciplinary team maintain and ensuring our high standards of quality. No feature will leave for the live environment without your blessing.