· Automated testing tools: Selenium, Cucumber, Serenity BDD
· UNIX environments
· Jira, Confluence
· Microservices knowledge will be a plus
· Knowledge in Agile will be a plus
As a QA, you will:
· Design and development of new features.
· Test Automation experience and knowledge of BDD.
· Working with business owner(s) and cross functional delivery teams to develop and implement related test plans/cases.
· Perform peer code reviews to optimize test code execution.
· Manage automation test procedures.
· Supporting general quality control activities, such as the development of the test approach and test cases.
· Familiarity with testing web and mobile user interfaces and APIs.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Working closely with the development of applications and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect the maintenance of test scripts.
· Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain knowledge and expertise on quality assurance concepts and methodologies, making recommendations for change where appropriate.
We want you to have the following skills and experience:
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (IT engineer)
· + 3 years of experience working as QA
· Experience in QA, software development, or related field
· Hands-on experience with some automated testing tools: selenium, Cucumber, SerenityBDD
· Familiar working with UNIX environments, Gitlab, Atlassian solutions (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo…)
· Previous experience working with Micro services, Docker will be a plus
· Great communication skills
· Familiarity with testing frameworks
· Understanding of Agile methodologies
· Good technical English level
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: Grado Medio
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado