Technical Skill Requirements:
- Ability to use scripting programming languages.
- Understanding of the process related to a software development process, such as requirement, specification & architecture design, programming, testing, documenting, deployment and maintenance.
- Capacity to apply the concurrent lifecycle process of engineering, using and maintaining testware.
- Ability to verify that features and functionality meet business objectives, and that code is relatively bug free prior to releasing new software products and versions.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented project environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Proven ability to contribute in the Sales Cycle of consulting work.
Are you ready to achieve the best results in a competitive market, and take the initiative to steer your career development? At Accenture we will give you the opportunity to work in an international environment and located in Málaga.
We are looking for professionals interested in developing their career in software development, with previous experience working QA.
If you are open minded, good communicator, an autonomous worker with initiative...This is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please, send your CV in English
Accenture is seeking QA Software Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment for a multinational Travel IT provider with strong presence in the South East Coast of France.
The home location would be Málaga area but with options to travel regularly to other client locations worldwide.
-Implement test strategy for their area, in compliance with the global test strategy.
-Participate in specification reviews to provide input on testability requirements.
-Define test cases from customer’s requirements. Ensure traceability with specifications.
-Write test plan (functional and/or non functional and/or non regression)
-Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases.
-Provide go/no-go for their test campaign.
-Provide information to developers in order to fix defects.
-Document software defects.
-Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to the line organisation, software developers and product definitions.
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado