Tu nueva empresa
A Fintech company developing sophisticated software solutions.
Tu nuevo puesto
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to grow our testing efforts and help us in the successful delivery of innovative solutions.
You will be part of Engineering and responsible for providing testing guidance to the team.
As a Software Engineer in Test you will:
- Be a quality advocate for the Engineering team
- Work closely with developers to ensure all testing layers have adequate coverage, including unit and integration
- Brainstorm quality risks, generate test ideas and perform exploratory testing on new features
- Collaborate across teams and business stakeholders to clarify feature requirements
- Mentor other engineers on good test practices and methodologies
- Be capable of contributing to any other activities that will improve Quality and Engineering productivity
Qué necesitarás para encajar con el puesto
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor or Master´s degree on Computer Science or related field
- You are both technical and product oriented
- Programming experience, RoR or JAVA is a plus.
- Have at least 2-3 years experience as QA or Software Engineer. Although Juniors are also welcome.
- User level experience of Unix command line tools
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git and Github)
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- English is a MUST
- Hands-on experience with virtualisation tools (Docker) will be a plus
- Creative and passionate about testing
Qué obtendrás a cambio
You´ll work for a great Multinational company in Barcelona, with a very good professional team of different areas developing interesting projects.
CONTRACT: Permanent contract directly with the company.
SALARY: Great & Competitive Fixed Salary (35000-50000 fixed salary depends on candidate) + Bonus
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS: Monday to Thursday from 8:00/10:00 to 17:00/19:00. Friday just until 15:00
Other Social Benefits:
Continuous training in new technologies.
Flexible Salary Plan: Private Insurance, Tickets, Gym, ...
Dynamic and intense work environment without much of a hierarchy
Opportunity to work on really cool technology
The chance to work with a highly motivated and brilliant team of software engineers hailing from many parts of the world
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 36.000€ - 54.000 € Bruto/año