On behalf of Perfect Channel, Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward thinking company where the development team is the backbone of the company. You will be working on new and interesting projects and gain exposure to the latest technologies, whilst at the same time having some fun and working with a great bunch of people.
• Contribute to tests planning, designing and execution;
• Improve significantly our automation routines;
• Prepare regular quality reports;
• Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to increase customer satisfaction;
• Create and manage Quality Planning strategy prioritizing, estimating and coordinating quality testing activities;
• Develop and monitor performance metrics;
• Contribute to prepare automatic regression plans;
• Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure the quality of the product.
• 4+ years of experience in a QA role applied to front-end and back-end interfaces;
• Experience with Automated Testing Frameworks (e.g. Gherkin Language, Selenium, Selenium WebDriver);
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming;
• Experience programming with a variety of languages (Java, C#, Python);
• Experience planning test efforts and writing test scripts to support manual and automated testing;
• Experience in API Testing;
• Experience of Test Design: BDD / TDD / Requirements Review;
• Ability to perform initial diagnosis of issues and provide developers with a good foundation with which to perform more detailed investigations;
• Understanding of the application of testing in an Agile development environment;
• Comfortable working closely with developers, business experts and other QA engineers in a highly collaborative environment;
• Solid interest and enthusiasm in relation to gaining exposure to test automation;
• Curiosity to know the product deeply;
• Full professional proficiency in English.
• Ability to write simple code to test applications (exercising rest and soap web services);
• Experience with Open Source Performance/Load Testing Tools (e.g. JMeter, Postman);
• Experience with Git/TFS;
• Experience with Test Management (e.g. TestLink, TestRail) or any other test management tool;
• Experience of creating test frameworks and strategy, choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards;
• Knowledge of SQL and / or exposure to interrogating NoSQL databases (double tick box points if you have had exposure to Couchbase).
• Team player. Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn your hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside your area of direct expertise;
• Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments;
• An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well.
What´s in it for you?
• Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people;
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
• Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
• Competitive salary;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful growing company;
• Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
- Idioma: Inglés (Excelente)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Bachillerato/COU
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado