* Experience automatizing tests with Selenium and Jenkins
* Experience with Java and/or C#
* Familiarity with GIT source control
* Demonstrable passion and commitment to quality
* Must be performance driven, detail, and results oriented
* Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
* Hands on with "can do" attitude
* Good level of English is a bonus
Looking for a QA Engineer that would like to start with Automation!
Detalles del cliente
It´s all about our people.
We support work-life balance in an environment that promotes growth and development-and have fun doing it!
Customer Experience obsession.
We´re a UX company, so our customers and users always come first. We´re passionate about delivering the best customer experience possible through our products and services.
We encourage direct, open and honest communication, with no judgment on constructive feedback. We are endlessly inquisitive, and receptive to all ideas.
There´s no "I" in "team".
We offer each other kindness and support in our selfless journey towards our common goals.
Less is more.
We´re scrappy, we avoid excess, and we focus on efficiency.
Descripción de la oferta
* Design, document, and execute test cases
* Integration, regression, ad-hoc, and edge-case testing as part our release cycle.
* Work closely with all parties involved in the development cycle, while maintaining a
* positive relationship that demands respect for quality
Oferta de empleo
* Competitive Salary
* Medical insurance
* International environment
* Continuous training
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.