We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to join our Ads Team based in our Barcelona office.
* You have 3+ years of QA experience with 1+ years of experience working on QA automation mainly focused on web apps, web services and/or APIs
* You have experience working with Test Management Tools (TestRail preferred) in order to keep the QA process and its progress documented
* You have experience with debugging proxies (Charles preferred)
* You have experience working with web test automation technologies like Selenium and Cypress
* You have good knowledge of the usual development cycle tools like git and TravisCI
* You have good knowledge of Linux and its command line
* You are detail-oriented and have a self-motivated personality
* You are passionate about learning new technologies
Detalles del cliente
One of the largest mobile games-based ad monetization platform in the world. They reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers, globally. Their SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK and through their Exchange, Ad Network, and other services, they empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences. They are rapidly growing and looking for passionate people to expand our team in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
As an Ads Team member you will be responsible for executing and improving the QA process of:
Our client facing dashboard for creative management developed in React/Redux and Backbone.js
The API that processes our creatives built in Python using Flask
This will be done by:
Working with the development and product sides of the team to put together test plans that so everything gets the QA approval before hitting production
Increasing and improving our automated test suites to keep reducing the required manual work
Receiving timely feedback from Product and Business that will let you know about the impact of your work and why it is important
Oferta de empleo
* Company sponsored daily lunch, healthy snacks, and coffee in our cool office in the centre of Barcelona - near subway and train stations
* Flexible schedule based on core hours and the possibility of working from home on Wednesdays
* Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
* Stock options after 1 year of employment
* English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
* Private health insurance
* Gym membership (Gymforless)
* Transportation reimbursement
* Team building events
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.