* Degree in engineering, physics or mathematics field;
* Experience in QA projects
* Good communication skills, including the ability to *speak* and write clear and accurate reports in English;
* Enthusiasm and self-motivation, including a willingness to develop and enjoy taking challenges and responsibilities
* Customer centricity and business development experience
* Experience in Agile testing
* Experience within the renewable energy industry or renewable energy taught course modules, including knowledge of how wind and photovoltaic plants work
* Knowledge in C# programming
* Familiarity with formal testing techniques
* ISTQB certification
You will ensure quality of new releases by defining and implementing functional test plan for our software products
Detalles del cliente
* We are also global leaders in certifying management systems of companies across all types of industries, including healthcare, food and beverage, automotive and aerospace.
* We are the leading provider of risk management and quality assurance services to the maritime, oil and gas, and power and renewables industries.
Descripción de la oferta
* Collaborate with product owners to define the development roadmap from QA perspective;
* Automate tests and integrate them in CI/CD pipeline
* Define test strategies at multiple levels (end to end, API, load, performance, ¡)
* Drive test architecture definition
* Hire, manage and coach a guild of testers working inside Agile Teams
* Evangelize test adoption through the organization
* Provide product support;
* Perform live demos
Oferta de empleo
Opportunity for growth and leadership!
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.